- We produce user-friendly output tables so your team can easily review the output, and use them for your report
- We help you develop market segments that can easily be identified and reached. To help with segment identification, we produce user-friendly typing tool
- We are conjoint expert and can help you with the design of conjoint study and data analysis. We also produce Excel-based conjoint simulator
- We can help you identify the most important product features or service dimensions, using MaxDiff and anchored MaxDiff
- We create product and brand maps to show the position of your product / company in the market and in your customers' view
- We run significance tests to check whether there is any statistical differences between product concepts or communication messages, so you can confidently identify a winning concept
- We run text analytics, utilising texts data from consumers database, online forum, and social media
- We have an advanced statistical toolbox, which include multilevel modelling, mapping and spatial analysis, genetics predictive modelling, Structural Equation Model (SEM), multi-level SEM, handling of missing data, and data mining
We always believe that sound business decision has to be based on valid evidence. Therefore, we offer business research that utilises our strength at research methodology and data analytics.
We will help you design appropriate survey method to collect robust evidence. With our skills in statistical analysis, we will help you identify key outputs that answer your business objectives.
Our experience in business research includes market research, client satisfaction survey, employee engagement survey, product innovation research, and randomised trial intervention in business and health care sector.